Emma and Eva were did you get such a cute backround? i can't believe I for got how to spell backround i hope i spelled it right! Love you guys! i hope i see you soon!
you guys are sooooooooooo lucky to have a cute cat who actually plays with people and doesn't run away from people whenever they take one quick look at some person they don't know that good. I wish Zoe was like Monte. you are so lucky!!!!
8 comments:
Ya I do love you monte!! <3
Monte is So cute!
-Tess
i love Monte!! He is so cute!
Emma and Eva were did you get such a cute backround? i can't believe I for got how to spell backround i hope i spelled it right! Love you guys! i hope i see you soon!
-Tayli
i love monte to! he is adorable.
- Hannah
by the way, cute backround,!
-hannah
you guys are sooooooooooo lucky to have a cute cat who actually plays with people and doesn't run away from people whenever they take one quick look at some person they don't know that good. I wish Zoe was like Monte. you are so lucky!!!!
MONTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment