Sunday, February 1, 2009

Draper Temple


About a week ago, me and my family got the chance to go to the Draper Temple open house! It was the prettiest thing ever! Here are some pictures...




Here is a pic of us on the bus


Here is us by the Draper Temple


Here is Eva waiting for the bus to come pick us up

Wow, where are you bus?!

So, that was our trip to the Draper Temple. I wish that we could have took pictures of the chandeliers, They were beautiful!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking us to a beautiful place!

1 comments:

Lara said...

We did have such a great time, didn't we! I loved experiencing the Draper temple with you sweet girls! I love you both and am so thankful that you are mine forever!! You are such good examples to me and I deeply cherish our relationship.