Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthdays!

The past few weeks we have had TONS of birthdays! ( well maybe more like 4). How about I tell you about all of them.

May 25, Mom's birthday-

On my Mom's birthday, she got to run a Half Marathon with my Grandpa. That is 13 miles! So we got to go watch that. Great Job Mom and Papa! After the Marathon, we all went to our cousins house and had a swimming party and cake.


May 28, Dad's birthday-

On my Dad's birthday, I do not know why but we didn't do any thing really on his birthday. Me and my family felt so bad because we did so many things on mom's birthday and not his. Sorry Daddy!


June 2 my birthday-

On my birthday, we went birthday shopping and got a few things. Here is a picture-


I also had a "Candy" birthday party. Here is a funny picture-



I had a very "SWEET" birthday this year for turning 10 years old!

June 3, Ella's birthday-

On Ella's birthday, me and Eva had dance so Ella had to wait until we got home. Thanks Ella!

We had a really fun day on her 4th birthday! Here are some pictures-




That is it! We had a fun week!

2 comments:

Lara said...

It was a fun week. Very crazy too. I feel lucky that we all get to celebrate our birthdays together. I am glad you had a fun time. Till next year...

Tess said...

I am SO SORRY i haven't looked at you blog in like FOREVER! it looks like you had a very fun week... your blog is SO cute!!!!!