Monday, March 22, 2010

New Things

Hey Guys! You will be seeing a lot of quizzes about lots of different things. I just wanted to let all of you know. Please follow the rules below:

This is a quiz about American Idol. If you have been watching it lately then please post a comment and say who your favorite girl and favorite boy is. You can post more then one. In about one month I will be posting the results. So hurry and comment! ;) If you have not been watching it, just say that you have not seen it. This post and survey is just for fun!.

Thanx! Love you all!

~ Emma ~ xoxo

3 comments:

Lara said...

I think my favorites are DeDe and Kasey, at the moment. That may change.

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the same thing! But since u r my friend, that's ok! :) and my favorites r Katie Stevens, Didi Benami, Tim Urban, Andrew Garcia, Lee Dewyze, Siobhan Magnus,Lacey Brown, Ashley Rodriguez, Michelle Delamor, Casey James, Michel Lynche, Tyler Grady, John Park, And Alex Lambert. i know, i have a lot of favorites!!

xoxo,
Hannah

Tess said...

I like Aaron, Lee, Casey, Tim. =D