skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pink Poppy
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Yesterday I got a red feather in my hair.
Here is a picture of it. ( and my face ) ;)
Eva & Ella also got feathers.
Eva's is orange & Ella's is blue.
We all love them! ♥
Now it is time for my mom to get one! ;)
1 comments:
Shill and Company
said...
It looks so great on you! Good choice.
June 27, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(
9
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
2
)
▼
June
(
4
)
50th Post
Sick
Cherry Hill
Yesterday I got a red feather in my hair.Here is ...
►
January
(
2
)
►
2010
(
24
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
8
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
2009
(
12
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2008
(
7
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
August
(
2
)
About Me
Emma
I love to do crafts, dance, hang out with my friends and play with my cats. I love Justin Bieber and I love the book: Stargirl
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Hammers
Easter 2013
13 years ago
Eva
13 years ago
Christian
SixthSense Technology
13 years ago
Ben
14 years ago
Mom
Ben's 8!!
15 years ago
Abby
pLaYiNg WiTh My FrIeNd
15 years ago
Donahoes
16 years ago
Hannah
Tayli
Dad
Tess
1 comments:
It looks so great on you! Good choice.
Post a Comment