skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pink Poppy
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Yesterday I got a red feather in my hair.
Here is a picture of it. ( and my face ) ;)
Eva & Ella also got feathers.
Eva's is orange & Ella's is blue.
We all love them! ♥
Now it is time for my mom to get one! ;)
1 comments:
Shill and Company
said...
It looks so great on you! Good choice.
June 27, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(
9
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
2
)
▼
June
(
4
)
50th Post
Sick
Cherry Hill
Yesterday I got a red feather in my hair.Here is ...
►
January
(
2
)
►
2010
(
24
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
8
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
2009
(
12
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
3
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2008
(
7
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
August
(
2
)
About Me
Emma
I love to do crafts, dance, hang out with my friends and play with my cats. I love Justin Bieber and I love the book: Stargirl
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Abby
pLaYiNg WiTh My FrIeNd
15 years ago
Hannah
Ben
Tayli
Mom
Hammers
Dad
Tess
Donahoes
Christian
Eva
1 comments:
It looks so great on you! Good choice.
Post a Comment